Engine Services & Repairs – Gas or Diesel
Whether you’re driving a small personal vehicle like a KIA, a big rig like a tractor-trailer, box truck, or cargo van, or anything in between like an SUV, pickup truck, or motorhome, Southwest Truck and RV in Prescott Valley, Arizona is the place to go for all types of engine service and repairs.
Gas or Diesel Engine Service, Repairs and Diagnostics
Your engine is a complex machine that converts heat from burning fuel (gas or diesel) into the force that powers your wheels to keep you rolling. The engine is the most crucial and valuable part of a vehicle, so it is essential to keep it properly maintained. Without an effective engine, your vehicle is basically rendered useless and will not perform properly. Due to the crucial role your engine plays in powering your vehicle, engine repair needs are often self-revealing.
Signs your vehicle may need engine service:
- The Check Engine warning light comes on
- You notice decreased engine power including a delay in acceleration after you press the accelerator pedal
- Your vehicle seems to be using more fuel than usual – there is a decrease in gas mileage
- The engine seems to be running roughly or it’s making unusual knocking, hissing or popping noises
- The vehicle is emitting excessive different colored exhaust that may smell odd or unusual
- There is noticeable oil or other fluid appearing under the vehicle
Why Engine Service Is Important:
- Regular engine maintenance is necessary to keep your engine working effectively.
- Most of the time, your vehicle’s On-Board Diagnostics System will detect an engine issue and store the corresponding diagnostic repair code, which can be accessed by a member of our experienced service staff with our high-tech diagnostic equipment.
- Engine warning lights are to alert drivers to minor issues before they become major repairs.
- If you notice any of the above warning signs of engine issues, don’t wait to seek engine diagnostics to determine the full extent of your engine trouble and any needed repairs.
- Engine diagnostics and regular engine tune-ups and maintenance can help extend the life of your vehicle and improve the health of your engine.
If you need engine repair or engine diagnostic service in Prescott Valley, or anywhere in Northcentral Arizona, stop in and see us at Southwest Truck and RV!
Gas or Diesel – From KIAs to KENWORTHs – We’ll Keep You Rolling with the Right Job, Done Right, at the Right Price.
Southwest Truck and RV is the choice of residents of the Quad Cities of Prescott Valley, Dewey/Humbolt, Chino Valley, and Prescott. However, many Southwest Truck and RV customers travel longer distances to get the Right Job, Done Right, at the Right Price. We have folks from the north as far away as Ash Fork, Paulden, Williamson, Sedona, Jerome, Cottonwood, and Verde Valley. Others travel from the Southwest from places like Bagdad, Yarnell, and Congress. Still others make the trek from the Southeast – places like Mayer, Cordes Lakes, Black Canyon City, and even as far as Anthem.
Our customers know that we mean it when we say Gas or Diesel – KIAs to KENWORTHS – We’ll Keep You Rolling with the Right Job, Done Right, at the Right Price.